The Art of the Instrument Scan-Interactive eLearning Course
The Art of the Instrument Scan - $29.95 (2.3 Hrs.) THIS IS AN ONLINE eLEARNING COURSE
All products meet new ACS standards. Copyright 2020/Updated to 2021. You have lifetime access and this course is always current and updated frequently.
CLICK Video Icon to the left (or tab above) to learn how to access your eLearning course. These eLearning courses work on all iThingy devices, Android devices, laptops and PCs. Please use Chrome browser to access eCourse links.
Do you have a plan for your instrument scan? I hope so because all private pilot and instrument rating applicants need to know how to scan their flight instruments. Learning how to scan these instruments properly is one of the biggest and costliest challenges most pilots face during training. Often, students are simply instructed to keep your eyes moving around the panel. That’s good advice if you’re tracking a bee, but not much help with controlling the airplane on instruments. Here is where Rod Machado can help you with his newest eLearning course on The Art of the Instrument Scan.
This 2 hour and 20-minute interactive eLearning course will teach you a unique three-step scan process that’s not only easy to learn, but easy to use, too. This is why even those pilots with instrument ratings will benefit from this scan since it allows them to fly the airplane with a greatly reduced workload. Learn to scan properly and you’ll find yourself progressing quickly at mastering control of the airplane on instruments.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this course:
- A unique, simple to use, three-step instrument scan technique.
- A no-nonsense way to learn which instruments are always primary.
- Scanning techniques for both analog instruments and primary flight displays.
- Flying partial panel and not really missing those missing instruments.
- Unusual attitude recoveries made simple
- Tips and techniques to make airplane control on instruments a breeze.
- Covers: Localizer/VOR/Glideslope bracketing techniques.
- All eLearning courses come with accompanying text in "Notes" section of player.
- Each course section comes with quizzes to test your knowledge.
1. You can view any eLearning course on one or more of your personal electronic/computing devices.
2. Open your Chrome browser (use Chrome to access these courses) and visit rodmachado.com. Go to the top right side of this page and log into your account or create an account USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED WHEN YOU PURCHASED THE COURSE (if you don’t do this you won’t see your course!). Course links are found in the account window.