Flight Review eLearning Course Bundle
Flight Review Preparation eLearning Course Bundle - $49.95 (7 hours of great course content!) This course is a bundle of the "Interactive FAR Course" and "Interactive Airspace Course"All products meet new ACS standards. Copyright 2019/Updated to 2019.
PLEASE CLICK "VIEW/FIND COURSE" TAB TO LEARN HOW TO ACCESS YOUR COURSE
Also, DO NOT USE SAFARI to access your course modules on an iPad. Instead, download the FREE Chrome browser from the App store to access these courses. Chrome is much more stable than Safari.
As you know, you’re required to take a Flight Review every 24 calendar months. This review requires that you fly with an instructor for at least one hour and have at least one hour of ground review on Part 91 of the Federal Aviation Regulations. OK, flying is the easy part for most pilots. It’s the ground review of the regulations that often makes us feel as if our mental wheel stopped spinning because our mental hamster just died. It’s simply, boring. That's why I've combined two of my interactive eLearning courses to help you review or refresh your knowledge of Part 61 (Airman Certification and currency requirements), Part 91 (general operating and flight rules) and the rules and techniques for operating in many different types of airspace.
This course consists of animations, videos, enjoyable narration, interactions and quizzes. You'll find all course modules to be comprehensive, educational and a lot of fun to use. You can permanently download each course module to your iThingy or Android tablet device or you can simply study the course from a browser on your computer.
Here are some of the wonderful things you'll learn or review in this course:
- Why the modern airspace system is constructed the way it is.
- Why Class A airspace begins at 18,000 feet (FL180).
- Why Class E begins at either 700' or 1,200' AGL.
- Why SVFR minimums are 1 mile and clear of clouds.
- Why VFR in Class E below 10,000' is 3 miles.
- Why VFR cloud clearance is often higher above than below the clouds.
- Why VFR in Class G below 700' is 1 mile and clear of clouds.
- Why pilots are allowed to estimate their own flight visibility for SVFR ops at satellites airports.
- A great lesson on the history of our airspace system in the United States.
- Why a private pilot can log PIC time without even touching the controls of an airplane.
- Why airplane owners must re-register airplanes every three years.
- Why the requirement for weight and balance papers isn't found in Part 91 of the FARs.
- A collection of "hard to find" legal interpretations on regulations important to pilots.
- And so much, much more!
Note: Purchased eLearning courses are accessible anytime from the "Customer Login" section, after you log in. YOU MUST LOG IN TO ACCESS YOUR COURSE! Please click the "How to View This Course" tab below and learn how to use your tablet device for best viewing.
Here’s how to access your eLearning course.
First, if you don't have the Google Chrome browser on your iPad, then go to the Apple store and download it via this link. It turns out that the Safari browser on the iPad doesn't work properly with these courses.
Next, using the Google Chrome browser on your iPad (or on your Android device), I want you to set up an account (if you haven't already done so) on my web site at (www.rodmachado.com) using the email address you used to order the course. In the top right hand column of my web site you’ll see the “Log in or sign up” link:” link:
Click it and go to the “New Customers” window and click “Register Now.”
Input your email address, first and last name and select a password. When done, log into your account and you’ll see the links to your eLearning course. You can view this course on any browser. If you want to download the course to your iPad or your Android tablet for permanent off-line use, then you’ll have to follow the directions shown below (or watch the video below) for complete instructions: