Welcome to Rod Machado's Aviation Learning Center
- If you want to learn to fly an airplane as a recreation but don't know where to start, the click on my Learn to Fly collection above and begin there. I'll walk you through the process. If you have questions, just email and ask. I'm happy to assist you.
- If you want to have a career flying airplanes but don't as yet fly, then you couldn't have picked a better time than 2018 to get into aviation. Click on my Learn to Fly collection and begin there.
- If you are already a pilot and want to study for your instrument rating or higher, then click on my Flight Instructor and Instrument Rating collections.
- If you are a rusty pilot and want to begin flying again, then click on my Rusty Pilot collection. Studying for your flight review? Let me help by clicking on my Flight Review collection.
- Finally, if you are going to start training, please, please, please do two things for me. First, find a good instructor. Period! Nothing is more important in your success than a good flight instructor. Read my article, How to Find a good Flight Instructor. Second, download the FREE Flight Training Syllabus and Ground Training Syllabus. These will be a big help to you.