Rod Machado's 40-hour Private Pilot eLearning Ground School
Meets new ACS standards. Copyright 2020/Updated to 2020
CLICK Video Icon to the left (or tab above) to learn how to access your eLearning course. These eLearning courses work on all iThingy devices, Android devices, laptops and PCs. Please use Chrome browser to access course links.
All eBooks are viewable on any device that reads PDFs.
Try the eLearning Course Demo (use the Chrome browser for best results).
Bonus: For a limited time this course comes with a complimentary download copy of:
1. Rod Machado's Private Pilot eHandbook (a $49.95 value)
2. Rod Machado's Private Pilot eWorkbook (a $19.95 value)
3. Rod Machado's How to Fly an Airplane eHandbook (a $44.95 value)
4. Rod Machado's Plane Talk eBook (a $24.95 value)
5. Rod Machado's Stick and Rudder Flight Training Syllabus
6. Rod Machado's Ground School Syllabus
Thinking about learning to fly? Do you want to fly for a living? Would you like to refresh your knowledge for your flight review? If so, then the place to start is with Rod Machado's new 40-hour+ private pilot eLearning ground school. This eLearning course prepares you to take the private pilot knowledge exam and provides the foundation of knowledge needed to make your flight training a more enjoyable experience.
This highly animated, interactive eLearning course is one of the most comprehensive, private pilot ground training programs on the market today. Its 26-course modules span 40-hours of highly educational, fun and interactive aviation ground training. The depth of material covered in this course is what you'd find in your traditional single-semester, college aviation ground school.
Included at the end of each lesson are FAA-like knowledge questions to reinforce what you've learned. And did I mention that this is also a fun and enjoyable course to study, too? I guess I did, but I don't want you to miss this. No more reading dry, stale, study material when you can learn in an enjoyable, interactive manner. At the end of this course, you'll be provided with a graduation certificate and endorsement to take the private pilot knowledge exam.
Here's just a tiny sampling of the topic-tiles found in this course.
- Aerodynamics: The Wing is the Thing (3.9 Hrs)
- Engines: Knowledge of Engines Is Power (3.45 Hrs)
- Electrical Systems: Knowing What’s Watt (.5 Hrs)
- Flight Instruments: Clocks, Tops & Toys (2.5 Hrs)
- Federal Aviation Regulations: How FAR Can We Go? (4.6 Hrs)
- Airport Operations: No Doctor Needed (2.45 Hrs)
- Radio Operations: Aviation Spoken Here (1.4 Hrs)
- Airspace: The Wild Blue, Green and Red Yonder (3.5 Hrs)
- Aviation Maps: The Art of the Chart (.85 Hrs)
- Radio Navigation: The Frequency Flyer Program (1.9 Hrs)
- Understanding Weather: Looking for Friendly Skies (5.8 Hrs)
- Weather Charts and Briefings: PIREPS, Progs and METARS (3.1 Hrs)
- Flight Planning: Getting There From Here (3.2 Hrs)
- Airplane Performance Charts: Know Before You Go (1.7 Hrs)
- Weight and Balance: Let’s Wait and Balance (1.4 Hrs)
- Pilot Potpourri: Neat Aeronautical Information (2.5 Hrs)
Please watch this video:
Note: This course contains the following "separately sold" eLearning modules: Understanding Airspace, Federal Aviation Regulations, Understanding Aerodynamics and Understanding Weather.
The first thing I want you to do is to set up an account (if you haven't already done so) on my web site at (www.rodmachado.com) using the email address you used to order the course. In the top right-hand column of my web site you’ll see the “Log in or sign up” link:
Click it and go to the “New Customers” window and click “Register Now.”
If you’d like to downloaded the course to your iPad/Android tablet, then download the FREE Articulate Mobile Player App or Android Articulate Mobile Player App to your iPad/Android device. Then visit www.rodmachado.com USING your iPad or Android tablet, log into your account and click the link to your course (please make sure you log into your account using the email address used when purchasing this course). You’ll be asked if you want to “Launch” the course in the Articulate player. Click “Launch” and the course will open in the player. When you visit the player’s library and click the course icon, you’ll be asked if you want to permanently download the course to your iPad/Tablet device. Click “Yes” and the course will downloaded. If you don't have room on your tablet device for the course, just unclick this button and you'll be able to stream the course at your leisure in a Wi-Fi area or via your device's data plan. Please make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal when attempting to download the course permanently to your device.
Input your email address, first and last name and select a password. When done, log into your account and you’ll see the links to your eLearning course. You can view this course on any browser. If you want to download the course to your iPad or your Android tablet for permanent off-line use, then you’ll have to follow the directions shown below or watch this video for complete instructions.