Rod Machado's Product Collections (Special! Free Shipping U.S. 48 States)
A Note From Rod Machado
Liquid error: invalid integer
It's Here! Our NEW Secrets of Instrument Approaches and Departures eLearning Course. Click here to check it out.
It's HERE! Rod Machado's NEW 40-hour Interactive Private Pilot Ground School is now available. Watch video or click here to learn more.
Let me help you learn to fly or learn more about flying. I've been in the flying business since 1970 and teaching flying since late 1973. I've helped hundreds and hundreds of people learn to fly and I can do the same for you. As a student pilot who was stuck reading dry, boring FAA textbooks, I promised that I'd write my own someday and make them fun, interesting and highly educational (see for yourself by reading the comments). What you read is material based on nearly 50 years of flying and flight instructing experience. That's why I can promise you that even the most complex and nearly impenetrable subjects will become clear to you if you use my Learn to Fly products or my Advanced Flying products. And, if you need help, I answer all my own questions and I'll do the same for you. Sometimes it gets busy but I always answer questions when I get to them. So have a look around my site. Explore the products. There's something for everyone who wants to learn to fly, learn more about flying or learn to fly safely.
- If you want to learn to fly an airplane as a recreation but don't know where to start, the click on my Learn to Fly collection above and begin there. I'll walk you through the process. If you have questions, just email and ask. I'm happy to assist you.
- If you want to have a career flying airplanes but don't as yet fly, then you couldn't have picked a better time than 2018 to get into aviation. Click on my Learn to Fly collection and begin there.
- If you are already a pilot and want to study for your instrument rating or higher, then click on my Flight Instructor and Instrument Rating collections.
- If you are a rusty pilot and want to begin flying again, then click on my Rusty Pilot collection. Studying for your flight review? Let me help by clicking on my Flight Review collection.
- Finally, if you are going to start training, please, please, please do two things for me. First, find a good instructor. Period! Nothing is more important in your success than a good flight instructor. Read my article, How to Find a good Flight Instructor. Second, download the FREE Flight Training Syllabus and Ground Training Syllabus. These will be a big help to you.