Rod Machado's Complete "Digital" Private Pilot Collection
Enjoy Rod Machado's private pilot products as a digital (download only) collection for 40% off! This collection gives you all the study material (and more) needed to begin your adventure at learning to fly and becoming a licensed private pilot. And, for a LIMITED TIME ONLY, you'll receive one of Rod's popular aviation eLearning courses to make your experience even more enjoyable. This special will last only a very short time. Don't miss this LIMITED opportunity! (Note: please click the "View/Find eCourse" tab to learn how to download products and access your eLearning course.)
All Products Meet New Test Standards! - Copyright 2019/Updated to 2019
These products are the most current and updated products on the market!
Recommended FREE iPad App for eBook highlighting is Docs by Readdle
CLICK Video Icon to the left (or tab above) to learn how to access your eLearning course. The eLearning course can only be downloaded to iPads or Android tablet devices. PCs and Laptops require internet connection.
The complete private pilot training system includes:
✈ Rod Machado's Private Pilot Handbook (eBook)
✈ Rod Machado's Private Pilot Workbook (eBook)
✈ Rod Machado's Private Pilot Audiobook (download)
✈ Rod Machado's How to Fly an Airplane Handbook (eBook)
✈ Rod Machado's How to Fly an Airplane Audiobook (download)
✈ Rod Machado's Plane Talk (eBook)
✈ Rod Machado's Private Pilot Flight Training Syllabus (eBook)
✈ Rod Machado's Private Pilot Ground School Syllabus (eBook)
✈( Bonus) The Best of Rod Machado Live - 14 Live Lectures (Download)
✈( Bonus) Rod's eLearning interactive course on Cross Country Flight Planning
The most comprehensive aviation text and training available!
✈ The highest quality (and up-to-date) training materials available
✈ Exciting, interactive eLearning courses for web or download to iPad/Tablets
✈ A cost effective system for learning about aviation
✈ A completely integrated course
✈ A portable—take it anywhere—training system
✈ A truly fun learning experience
✈ Products authored and illustrated (solely) by one highly-experienced aviation educator
Note-1: For some chapters, you’ll want to review the pictures, picture text, graphs and charts in the handbook. As such we recommend purchasing the eBook in combination with the audiobook.
Note: You can access these MP3 audiobook files in two ways.
(1) You can log into your account on this site (or create an account using the same email address used to purchase the audiobook) to access each chapter mp3 file. Click link to play each chapter (this is live streaming and requires a wifi or 4G connection).
(2) You can watch this video: https://vimeo.com/327181271/general
Please note: Downloads are non-refundable.
- You can view any eLearning course on one or more of your personal electronic/computing devices. To view this course on an iPad or Android tablet you must download the Free Articulate Mobile player first (see #3).
- Open your Chrome browser (use Chrome to access these courses) and visit rodmachado.com. Go to the top right side of this page and log into your account or create an account USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED WHEN YOU PURCHASED THE COURSE (if you don’t do this you won’t see your course!). Course links are found in the account window.
- If you’d like to have the course permanently downloaded onto your iPad or Android tablet device, then download the FREE Articulate Mobile Player or the FREE Android Articulate Mobile Player App onto your iPad or Tablet device. Then visit www.rodmachado.com USING your iPad or Android tablet, log into your account and click the link to your course (please make sure you log into your account using the email address used when purchasing this course, otherwise your course(s) won't be present). You’ll be asked if you want to “Launch” the course in the Articulate player. Click “Launch” and the course will open in the player. When you visit the player’s library and click the course icon, you’ll be asked if you want to permanently download the course to your iPad/Tablet device. Click “Yes” and the course will downloaded. If you don't have room on your tablet device for the course, just unclick this button and you'll be able to stream the course at your leisure in a Wi-Fi area or via your device's data plan. Please make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal when attempting to download the course permanently to your device.
Click this link for directions and/or watch video.